Business Performance allows cost analysis which shows the costs of cost centres as well as a profitability analysis which lists facts and figures by product group. This is usually presented in the form of multi-level contribution margin accounting.
Structure, distribution, apportionment of fix and variable costs
- » Cost types, cost centers, groupings, distribution and apportionment keys
- » Free definable structures, groupings, aggregations
- » Calculation of hourly rates (full and marginal costs) for calculation and direct costing
Cost objects, profit and loss, contribution accounting, process costing
- » Definition of cost objects, e.g. lines of products
- » Profit and loss statements per line of product revenues from accounting)
- » Flexible structure, multi-level contribution accounting, contributions for product calculation
- » Calculations of process-based costs consideration of transaction data)
Companies therefore have meaningful data which ultimately serves to help decision-making of all kinds. If this is complemented with additional SAP Business One dashboards, the process is optimised in a number of respects, resulting in concrete profitable advantages for your business.
We provide services for the introduction of the module “Business Performance” of beasmanufactoring.
More information ? Leave a reply !